Re: OFF TOPIC--'new guy'

How dare anyone who reads this list not take MY postings as the words
of the supreme deity? Why, I am the ULTIMATE expert and ABSOLUTE
ARBITER of everything Xy. I RULE! My word is LAW! Those who dare to
post stupid questions deserve my holy wrath!

Oh, I'm sorry orderly. I'll return to my rubber room now. Ha ha ha.

Steve, Lord Emperor of the Pig People, Crutchfield

≪< Carl Distefano  11/12 10:59p ≫>

Reply to note from "Harvard Y. Bullwhocker"
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:48:50 -0800

-> The cognoscenti on this Xy-list do not suffer fools gladly, and
-> consider anyone not as knowledgeable as themselves to be a
-> fool.

Dear Walter Jowers and other newcomers,

I wouldn't take such statements too seriously. Welcome to the list!

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/