Re: Virus Report

Richard Giering wrote:

> Thanks for the wet noodle!!!!!
>  Inresponse I'll not tell anyone on the list
> about any POSSIBLE virs!

Thank you! We tried to get you to say this 2 years ago when you had
everyone up in arms over another hoax, but you preferred to ignore the
facts we presented you with. If you truly keep your promise not to send
out any more of these virus "warnings," you'll do us all a great
service! But, just out of curiosity, why would you choose to yell "wolf"
over and over without first checking some of the legitimate sources for
this kind of information? Doesn't it make sense to verify your
information before sending it out? The same click that initiates your
FORWARD button could be better applied to checking out a site like the
ones Carl suggested:

http://HoaxBusters.ciac.org/
http://www.datafellows.com/hoaxes/
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html

> BUT
>  Please tell me as I'd rather be safe than sorry!
> Dick Giering

If we ever get any valid warnings, you'll be the first to know!