Re: accessing the Linux clipboard...

Reply to note from Paul Lagasse  Sun, 08 Feb
2009 20:31:47 -0500

Paul:

> this works much better than SAveDef but not as good as
> CoPy. Sometimes I have an extra character or two at the end of
> the defined block when I paste it in Linux; so far I do always
> get the correct start point of the selection.

Try this tweak. If it doesn't work, I'll throw in the towel. I've
taken out the CrLf CHanges, on the assumption that the shell routine
will handle that.

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
;*; Append method (revised)[cr|lf]
[BX_]es 1[Q2_]
{<}SX01,{<}CP{>}{>}[DZ_][DE_][DM_][CR_][CL_][DZ_]
[BX_]jmp {<}PV01{>}[Q2_]
{<}IF{<}VA$DE{>}>0{>}
{<}SV01,{>}
[BX_]sa %01,\xy4\clip\frxy[Q2_]