Re: Nota Bene engine

 ≪ Try going to the command line and typing
 func wz
 then hit enter. If you get a WYSIWYG screen, it's Xy4. ≫
 		--Harry Binswanger

≪ It does nothing. No error message, but no menu. ≫ --Watts Martin

I have it on good authority that the NB engine is xyW 3.34 with
enhancements provided by Billerica.

≪ By chance, I just ordered a copy online from amazon books.
 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0830634592/7999-7613772-302613 ≫

≪ You'll probably get a message back, if you haven't already, that the
book is out of print. (I tried that a few weeks ago!) ≫

Unless the version number I just cited is a typo, the best of The Book
would be wasted in NB, and I think Signature books (yes, Virginia,
there's at least one, and Art Campbell's v4 macros book is a hasty revise
of a Signature macros book) are more applicable to xyW 4. The best of "XR"
is late xyW 3-specific.

Harry, you asked about Campbell. He's an (I believe erstwhile) xylist
subscriber/participant. You may recall his defense of The Herb when Tyson
was criticized here for switching allegiance to apps more likely than
xyW to pay the mortgage. Campbell's "Expert Advisor: XyWrite III Plus"
(Addison-Wesley) is an alphabetical reference that's quite useful up to
a point--it covers only through xyW 3.54. 		--a