Re: Mail

Offline mail readers take various forms, for instance, on the internet I use
the Soup format of uqwk (runs only on unix machines, I believe) and then
download the packets and read them with yarn. You are running a dos machine, I
believe, here, and so would need something like bluewave, which gives you qwk
packets -- which aren't as good, especially if -- or when -- they are ported
into the internet, but are good enough for DoS. Take a look on oak.oakland.edu
(Simtel) for some mail packers. Or try using Maximus as your BBS package, it
has all that built in, -- I've run Maximus as a BBS for awhile under OS/2, it's
quite slick. Or ask the author of your bbs software what he recommends for a
mail packer.