Re: XyWrite and Windows 7

I liked Vista and I have a reasonably powerful laptop. But Windows 7 is quite noticeably snappier. Now if only I could dual boot with a nice version of OS X, say Tiger, on this Dell! Apparently it can be done but I have been daunted by the research.
My wife and I are switching to Macs, using Snow Leopard on a MacBook pro, and we run Windows (XP) under Parallels. So far (only about 2 weeks in) we're pretty happy with this switch.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx