Re: Memory problems with XyDOS (4) under Win98?

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> Well, you have this option: go into WYSIWYG mode (func WZ), then you have a
> windows-like graphical interface in which you can set your font size using
> the SZ command, or zoom in or out using the Zoom command. Familiar with all
> that?
>
> Harry

Yes, and thanks for asking. 150% is a good size, even if the face seems to be a
little broken up. However, even using and offset of 0,0 I still get about a
half inch of white space on the left side of the screen, and, even worse, I
don't seem to be able to get rid of the top and bottom margins. Do you have any
ideas about these?

Judith