Re: Re Xywwweb.reg

Harry, see the long post from Mike Shupp about 4/11/2002, where he went
into the weirdness of C:\Program Files at great length.
It's 27 Mar 2002, but it talks only about the attribute bits, which I had
remembered: my Program Files directory does not have any attribute bits
checked, according to Explorer anyway.
It's kinda moot, though, because I simply made a copy of the needed
directory off the root, under the short filename "netscape". Now everything
works!

BTW, does Win98 SE qualify as a Win32 OS?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx