RE: Cut and paste - Xy2Win another way

Title: RE: Cut and paste - Xy2Win another way

Thank you Judith.

-Bry
I'm attaching my copy, which I keep in my XY4 folder where
it takes up 4kb. The comand is RUN FAX.PGM. It opens in
wordpad, which doesn't help me. Tim also posted a Word
version, but for some reason I couldn't get that to work,
so....

I copied fax.pgm into another file (also attached), renamed
it wd.pgm and changed the path from wordpad to winword; the
command for this is RUN WD.PGM.

Both versions work for me in Win98. You might want to make
sure you have the right path for your system.

The Windows file always opens as temp.rtf, so if you want to
save it you'd probably want to rename it.

The process freezes the XY file and I find I have to store
or kill the Windows file in order to get back to work in XY.
As far as I can see this is the only drawback, and it's a
small one, considering.

Judith Davidsen