RE: Preliminary Printer List

Thank you for thinking of Xywrite.com, Lisa. I should be able to reformat this version you posted, if that's alright.

Brian H.

-----Original Message-----

From: Lisa Kleinholz

I've finally finished a preliminary printer list, herewith attached as
a Xy4 DOS file. If you use one of the listed printers and have more
information, I'd appreciate a short note so I can update the
list--especially for the Brother 1440, which has been recommended quite
a lot recently.

Brian, if you would like a copy of this list for XyWrite.com in table
format (alas, in Word), let me know.

Input from grammar, spelling, and punctuation police, as well as
technical corrections, will be accepted with appreciation.

Lisa

=====
Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com