Re clip will not work on new Windows 98 installation

Dear Robert

I have loaded the latest frames into XY3 long help and XY4 U2. Cut and paste now works perfectly
in XY3 but the new frame made no difference in XY4. I also made sure I had the latest copy of
CLIP.EXE. I have now changed to CLIP.VBS and this works fine, so there is probably no point in
pursuing the problem with CLIP.EXE. However it is a puzzle. I copied my XY4 installation directly
from my desktop where everything works as it should, under Windows 2k. The laptop is an old
Thinkpad 770 which is a little too slow for W2k. Anyway, I can do what I need now, so thanks for
the help.

Paul