Re: UNDO--isolating the problem

Yes, you're right!

BK was set to 1. When I just commanded
D BK=0

I was able to SA/NV.

Does Carl have BK=0?
Does this mean I must choose between having BAK files and using UNDO? UNDO would seem to supersede BAKs anyway.
** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:30:46 -0400

> the trouble is with the "/nv" part of the command

It has zero to do with "/NV" (there's no way that can affect
anything). It has everything to do with Variable BK. I wager
you've got backups turned on: VABK=1 -- I can't think of
anything else that would block a file with extension .BAK.
Reset to zero (d bk=0), and everything will probably work.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx