Re: TYP and newer printers

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"
 on Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:34:24 -0400

> One last question: should I uninstall Ghostscript and start again
> from scratch, or try running the installation executible, this
> time checking the box?

Which part still doesn't work? You seem to say that everything
works now. You can get the fonts package separately, if you
need it, here:
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/gs-fonts/
They're in a tar archive, so extract them to a temp dir using
WinRAR or any tar-capable util, then move them to a "fonts"
directory immediately below the gs root dir. Thus, if you
already have "d:\gs", create a *lower-case*
"d:\gs\fonts" dir and dump them all there. Just DL the
"standard package #1" -- 35 fonts -- forget the others unless
you have special needs...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx