Re: book on Xywrite

I didn't have any manuals for the Xy3 I started with maybe
10 years ago, so this book probably helped me some, but
pretty much all I can remember is how immensely annoying and
distracting the "human-interest" style was. And, I have a
very vague recollection that it treated Xywrite as just
another word processor, with no clue about its tricks and
wonderments, but I could be wrong about that.

If you are trying to proslytize, maybe sitting your
colleagues down at your computer and taking them through
some operations would do the trick. It's bound to be more
interesting and more informative than that book.

What's the attachment at the end of your message?

Judith Davidsen