Re: Xywrite and the Microlytics thesaurus...

Have you tried using another cursor pad? I sometimes can use
only the arrow keys that are on the number pad. A small price to
pay.

  I'm having problems using the Microlytics thesaurus.  I am running
  both the PCLEX and the Microlytics thesauri, and I toggle between
  them.  However, when using the Microlytics one, I cannot move the
  cursor off the first word in the list of words.  Does someone have
  solution?  In advance, thank you.

  M. W. Poirier

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx