Re: Xy on Windows 7 32-bit

Reply to note from "david wise"
(Redacted sender "dwise3@xxxxxxxx" for DMARC) Sun, 12 Apr 2015
13:27:31 -0700

> All I want to know is whether Xywrite 3+ will definitely work,
> and work full screen or at least 3/4 screen, if I get Windows 7
> Professional with 32-bit.

It will run in 32-bit Win 7, but only in a window, not full-screen.
You can size the window and fonts so that it covers however much of
the screen you want, but it will still be a window. If you want full-
screen XyWrite with DOS colors under 32-bit or 64-bit Windows, the
best way (IMO) is to run vDosXy. Alternatively, you can run Windows
XP or an earlier version of Windows in a virtual machine (VirtualBox,
VMWare, VirtualPC, etc.). There's plenty of information in the list
archives, which are searchable:

http://www.freelists.org/archive/xywrite

--
Carl Distefano