Re: The value of $X

Carl must be away in the Carribean to celebrate Columbus day. Well, looking
at the code, the *only* difference is a  test for whether the
directory is onscreen, so I'm guessing the meaning of "point and shoot" is
to be able to hit ENTER instead of ctrl-C to open a file on whose name the
cursor is located.
At any rate, Carl's code didn't do that here. But I got it to work by
adding this just *before* the XC near the end:

==2&==1>BC caXC
Incidentally, BX caQ2 didn't work. Is CAlling a file from a directory line the only case in which BX can't substitute for BC?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx