Re: File problem....

Bulls-eye. What would we do without Carl? I think we'd be a pretty
sorry lot.

The one disappointment in all of this is that I've discovered that my
favorite wordprocessor has an unrepairable flaw. That does put a bit
of a crimp in scholarly writing. But now that I know about it, it is
something that I can get around. All the same, it's too bad.

Once again, thanks Carl.

Maiben