Re: Xywrite antiques

The question is interesting for lovers of old software,
the legal problems are two
1) If old software no longer offered for sale and with no real
commercilal value could be freely distribuited
2) If somebody who has purchased Software X version Y
could freely use the previous version of the same Software X

We need some lawyer's opinion...