Re: Running XY-Write under DOS vs. Windows.

On 24-4-00 Jeff (sorry, I didn't get his last name) posted a message
reading (in part)

>... a desktop shortcut that "shells out" to full-screen DOS (I've tweaked
a few
>properties to make it work better, but won't go into that here).

As a newcomer to Win98, I too have found that XyDOS works better in
full-screen DOS than in a DOS window under Win98. I'd be grateful (and I
can't believe I'm the only one) if Jeff found it possible to give more
detail on the tweaking (tweakage?) he mentions.

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel

e-mail: EricVT@xxxxxxxx