Re: New Windows installer for vDos-lfn

Hi Kari,

I was able to reproduce the crash as you mentioned this time, so I fixed it. Now if vDos-lfn finds itself unable to switch to fullscreen it will simply do nothing when you press Alt+Enter instead of crashing. In addition, I also fixed another small issue. As usual, I have updated the vDos-lfn binary and installer. Please download the new version.

Wengier