OS/2 session settings?

Over the years I've had to recreate my OS/2 program objects for XyWrite
sessions a few times, and I'd like to tweak the DOS session settings back
to optimal. Unfortunately I hadn't saved them in a while: I wonder if a
Xy-OS/2er out there wouldn't mind emailing me good *windowed*-session
(not full-screen) Xy settings -- i.e., call up the Session page, boink
the DOS properties box, radio button "All DOS settings," then hit the
Print button, selected Encoded File... and email me your results.

TIA --

Rafe T.
www.ray-field.com