How do I get updated?

I keep seeing on this List that such-and-such a problem that I've been having
(or, occasionally, that I *haven't* been having ... but, like a hypochondriac,
begin worrying about as soon as I've heard someone else's tale of woe) has been
ameliorated or eliminated in the latest version of XyDOS and/or XyWin.

I'm still struggling along with XyWin 4.12J and XyDos 4.015; it seems clear I
should be updating one or both.

When I lived in the States and had a problem, I'd call Billerica or, later,
Baltimore and talk to a Techie; often enough, the conversation ended either with
the suggestion that my EDITOR.EXE was probably corrupted or that my problem had
been solved by the newest revision of the software; and the company quickly sent
a replacement EDITOR.EXE OR an update.

Even if I had no glitches in my current software (and I do, not all of them
minor), I'd hope that updating would help me with my new printer (HP LJ 5L) and
with import/export from the latest versions of WPerf or WinWord.

Can someone tell me (a) what *is* the latest version of XyWin and of XyDos; and
(b) how do I get upgraded from out here in the wilderness?

Thanks.
						Eric Van Tassel

PS: Perhaps I could get all the information I want from the TTG web site; but as
an impecunious writer I hate prowling the web -- we don't get unlimited local
phone calls over here, and finding anything on the Internet takes me forever.

Archways, The Butts, Fowlmere
nr. Royston, Herts. SG8 7SL England