Re: XyWrite vs NB keyboard files

The obvious question is whether NB comes with a list of function
calls, each defined. If there is no manual, is there such a list
among the installed files? If it isn't available somewhere, the
possibilities of informed customization are greatly limited.

I remember that when I was using NB, there was massive
information about customization on its Internet list. I have no
idea of Woozley and Even-Zohar are still running it. But anyone
who buys the program will want to subscribe. Perhaps Anne P. can
provide information about doing so.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin