Re: vDos for XyWrite

I included three of my favorite DOS screen-color schemes in the
vDosXy package:

- Cream-colored letters on a dark blue background
- Dark blue letters on a white backgroud
- IBM PC green on a black background (with splashes of color)

It occurred to me that the way these schemes appear is affected by
my personal XyWrite MoDe settings, which are probably different from
yours. I thought it might be helpful to show these color schemes
with color-neutral MoDe settings (MONO.DSP). Here are the results:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/vdosxy-blue.jpg
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/vdosxy-white.jpg
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/vdosxy-green.jpg

Obviously your mileage may vary, depending on your own MoDe
settings.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx