Re: XYWRITE IV

Well they don't answer because they have to go back to higher ups and over
sideways and other people and meet and see what official policy is. But
here's my bet: 1. They'll tell you the version of of word for word for IV will
be different (of course that's mildly irrelevant, since you were objecting to
not having information that you would take charge of evaluating). 2. They
won't say anything about release date until 1 day before release date. 3. III
will continue to be supported (perhaps better supported once IV is out the
door) Those are my bets. I also bet we won;'t get an open informative
response here.