Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: file searching/vista help
I don't know what's in her head, but my then 19 month old
granddaughter happily toddled around the house on her last visit
checking out the words for everything--proudly asserting the ones
she already knew and avidly learning those that were new.

David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
Box 8103
NCSU