Re: what's III+ suffixes for use in organizing program

How exactly does one, step by step, "create batch files using the directory
to rename files, move them, etc." for selected files? I don't even know what
a batch files is or how to create one, to be honest/. thanks, art.
In a message dated 6/28/99 10:36:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,