Re: Conversion filters; intellecutal property

I specifically got NBWin SW for conversion. Their RTF works in most cases
and when you plug in your XyDos keyboard, you can fix what the filter
misses, quickly. It's often not a happy marriage -- there are several
problems getting our keyboard assignments to work smoothly and for reasons
I can't explain, the NB screen, at least on my machine -- jumps (flickers)
like a nervous cat with each key stroke (still waiting for their tech
support to respond to this) but since I get nothing but MsWord documents
from the researchers I work with, NBWin saves a lot of time. If I can get
their tech support to address the problems I've discovered, I'm likely
going to upgrade to their 6.0, which Anne Putnam tells us has even better
RTF functions.
BTW, I have taken advice offered here in recent months and gotten Note Tab
Standard which really helps the XyDos/Windows clipboard problem. I forgot
who posted that suggestion, but that person was right. Note Tab Standard
handles ASCII easily. I think Carl D is working on a program to address
this too.
Finally, anyone working with EndNote and XyDos? Looking for ways to better
integrate those two as well.
Michael Norman