Re: File that won't print to the end

Dear Harry

I'll try list.com as you suggest.
The file is an outline for a book not yet written, not something I want to show to anybody however disinterested at this stage in its genesis. Otherwise I would happily send it to someone on the
list to examine.

Why not do a ChangeInvisible (ci) to replace "any alphanumeric character"
(which is shown on the command line as an A in a box) with, say, x. That would obliterate the meaning without changing anything relevant about the file. Check if the same printing problems arise with the x-file (pun intended), and if so, shoot it to us or to me privately (hb@xxxxxxxx).

Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx