Re: Experiment!

>Harmon Seaver asked whether we have looked into pen operation
for XyWrite. We >have to some extent in that we have been using
a pen interface for a Chinese >enabled version of XyWin, and
that seems to work pretty well. We haven't done >much more than
that, however.

>We also are looking into some of the newer voice recognition
technologies.

>Kenneth Frank

  Hey, now that sounds encouraging! So what is the difference
between the
Chinese version and English version that allowed that to work?
And did it just accept the "handwritting" from the winpen tool,
or did gestures work directly in the XYWIN window?
  Hmmm, BTW, a Chinese version of XYWIN? Did you catch that, Nathan?
Is there perchance a Japanese version also? Or a Hebrew? --
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.