XyWin/Win95 draft fonts

In all earlier discussions about running XyWin under Windows 95, I
don't recall seeing any mention of the following problem:

One of my colleagues installed XyWin on a Win 95 computer (following
the helpful installation instructions provided here a while back), and
things seemed to work fine, EXCEPT: In draft view, all underlined text
showed up in a teeny-tiny font size, about half the height of regular
characters (underlining was there, but who could read it?). I've since
heard of this same problem from two other sources, one of whom said
the same thing also happened with redlined text. In graphics view
everything is fine, but for various reasons our editors prefer to work in
draft view.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, is there a
workaround? (I'd also love to install the wonderful 8514 OEM draft font
we've been using under Windows 3.1--again thanks to this list--but
I can't tell if there's a way to do that in Win 95.)

XyWrite I know well, but I'm a real Win 95 neophyte. So if anyone has a
solution to offer, feel free to make your instructions as simplified as
possible--I won't be offended!

According to our computer support person, all future computers ordered
for the Press will have Win 95 instead of Win 3.1. (Sigh.) So this is
going to be a recurring problem, I guess.

Thanks to all in advance . . .

Pamela Upton
Assistant Managing Editor
Univ. of N.C. Press