Re: U2 update

Hi Carl,

I made a quick look at it, and it seems that DAC settings as mentioned in that information simply does not work in vDos' text-mode. It will somehow work in vDos(Plus)'s VGA mode, but not perfect there either. So it will require some work in order to make vDos(Plus) fully compatible with the DAC settings as required by VPT's operations. Hope I will have some time later on.

Wengier