Re: not enough memory for spellcheck in XY4

Paul,

I had a similar problem last year when trying to run spellcheck--sometimes an
insufficient memory message, sometime no message but an non-functioning
spellcheck nonetheless.

Several members suggested changing the directory on the command from whatever
directory the current file is in to XY4 (the directory where my dictionaries are
located) and then running spellcheck.

It's an extra step, but it works. Have you tried it?

Judith Davidsen