Re: Current XY Versions

Mike Kube-McDowell asks about current versions. As you saw in the earlier
message, DOS is 4.017, and Windows is 4.12. Mainentance upgrades are available
for $15 each (which is why it is economically difficult to keep people informed
about them as they come out, although we do expect to establish a Web Site
shortly that will provide that information) and we are working on a major new
version of the Windows product for release hopefully sometime this summer.

K.