Re: File conversion question: XY-4

** Reply to note from Rene von Rentzell Sun, 14 Dec 1997 00:14:13 +0900 (JST)

> Ever since I upgraded to the latest version of XY-4, I have a
> strange problem with [RTF:] I get an error message
> telling me that: "SX command requires a number ≪VN\737≫+" "+...".

First, install the latest (i.e. last) version of XY4.DLG. There's an HTTP link to
it at:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/#xylite

(I think the ZIP is called XY4_CL -- or something like that. Make sure you
transfer any customization that you've done from your present DLG to this new
file! Preserve a copy of the unaltered original.)

Second, CAll the new DLG file. Change two instances of  to .
The first instance is a couple of bytes after the ONLY occurrence of $tring
"VN/737", and the second follows the ONLY occurrence of $ "VA/733".
SAve and reLOAD the altered DLG file (use LOADHELP.PM). Try to save as RTF again
(check your result!). Let me know if it works.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx