RE: virus warnig

Carl, my question is...don't people have to be a member to post to the group?
How are they getting in?
Have these recent attacks all been the kind that use the address book on an infected machine (so
that a legit member is
an unwitting proxy)?
Or is it possible to hack into the list-server and send to whatever list one wishes?

-Brian Henderson
brian-henderson@xxxxxxxx