Re: Cut & Paste woes (Not!)

To David and others using NPSWPS with OS/2:
  I still being amazed at how well this utility works -- not
that I had any real problem cutting and pasting between any OS/2,
DOS, or windoz apps before, but it is simply so much faster to
use. Have any of you tried turning off the mouse in XY? I find
that to be much better -- in a dos window running XY4 (or XY3),
you can just use the system mouse for copying text and pasting,
whether inside XY or to another app in another window, and then
also use the keyboard for moving the cursor, moving text, etc.
The XYDOS mouse has always been problimatic anyway, doing wierd
and unexpected things -- it's better to turn it off, I think.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

All is impermanent -- and this too shall pass away.