Re: We should [NOT] move en masse to Nota Bene (sorry Anne!)

Jordan,
No, Parallels Desktop is for Mac. Parallels Workstation is for PC. Thanks for sending your post, because that needed to be cleared up.

But Jon P's solution, if I can perfect it, trumps Parallels Workstation.
Harry,

Touting Parallels is irrelevant for many of us, since it is a
MAC-based solution.

 Jordan