R: Superscripsit

Bob,

> I remember it, though I spent almost fourteen years writing on Radio
Shack's
> Scripsit. A WONDERFULLY simple and fast writing program. And very much
> similar in concept to Xywrite.
>
> Oh, if only Tandy had had the brains to push their system as Apple did.
> Their operating system was solid and smart, and it loved the keyboard
rather
> than the mouse.
>
> Bob

I remember Tandy Radio Shack's for one specific thing: it bought the
company GRiD, which I remember for its fantastic portable PCs in the '85
era: "GRiD Case" (8086 MS-DOS machine) and "GRiD Compass" (8086 not MS-DOS
machine), available with electroluminescent or plasma display.
Just to know about it: is GRiD still in the business and making PCs?
Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx