Re: EOF characters in XyWrite files

At 01:44 PM 10/17/2006, Dale Schultz wrote:
So binary files can have as many EOF characters as one likes. Each byte of the file
is simply a value between 0 and 255 and 26 can be treated just like any other.
Thanks for the precis, Dale. Question is: if a file has more than one
EOF character, how, if at all, is a printer affected? A lot of
variables: the machine itself, printer language its using, XY printer
file and so on. In my case it may have affected only one of XY's many
printer command alternatives. On the other had, as Patrica suggests,
I might have just bumped the printer during the print run, jarred a
cable lose and that was the problem.
Michael Norman