Re: 98 again

Hello all after a gap of some months. A Xy-irrelevant tangent:

> Moreover, the Palm USB unit software won't install
> unless you have [Windows] 98 or greater.

Then skip the "Palm USB unit software", whatever that is. I have a Palm
"cradle" doodad connected to the serial port of my computer. (I
understand that some computers lack serial ports, even as components of
"port replicators", but they tend to be tiny and I'd guess that few
Xy-istes use them.)

++++++
Peter Evans peter@xxxxxxxx