Re: Announcing vDosXy installers

Kari,

My heartfelt thanks to you and to Carl, who very kindly prepared and emailed me a ready-to-use vDosXy v1.01 off list the day before yesterday.

You are magicians!

With vDosXy, you've restored Xywrite to what it was when I began using it decades ago -- something I never thought I'd see. I'm returning to my Xwrite III Plus manual to refresh my memory about functions I haven't used for years.

Lynn