Re: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

Good Grief!  My Mac sent another unfinished email.  How unMaclike!

To complete the thought, if anyone is reading:   "Someday someone may in fact gain access to enough core code, and that code may be such that it would be feasible to overcome some" of the technical limitations people have identified.  Was/is there anything beyond the file-size limit?  That was never an issue for me, since it has always seemed more efficient in most ways to break long documents into smaller parts, and I really don't remember encountering anything that could count as a bug.

Myron