xydos under linux: permissions

for those of you interested in trying xydos under linux i am sending
you a linux file you ought to know about. it is called /etc/fstab and
governs some of the parameters of various devices on your computer.

my xywrite and its files are all on the /win partition of my computer (i kept
it as a dual boot system). but i want access to xywrite and those
files when i login to my networked computer under linux, therefore the
designation on the /dev/hda1 line. the 'umask=000' is the critical
part to make xy and these files accessible.

/dev/hda5		/		ext2  defaults		1 1
/dev/hda3		swap		swap  defaults		0 0
/dev/fd0		/floppy		msdos  noauto,user		0 0
/dev/cdrom		/cdrom		iso9660 noauto,ro,user		0 0
none			/proc      proc  defaults		0 0
/dev/hda1		/win		vfat	defaults,user,umask=000	0 0
/dev/hda2		/old		ext2	defaults		0 0

hope this helps.

arthur steinberg