Re: opening window in text

> I haven't touched XPL programming in a while, but
> couldn't you convert the letter to its ascii code
> and then check whether its range is between 65
> and 90?

David:

Sure, but that assumes you have "the letter" in hand, so
to speak. As I understood the problem, it was how to
*get to* the next uppercase letter without testing every
single letter along the way (a very inefficient
procedure, given the ratio of lower to upper case in most
texts). In other words, how to emulate an uppercase
letter search wildcard. Morris will correct me if I've
misunderstood.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx