Suggested revision request for DELTAGS

Hi Carl,

Your discussion with Harry on what would best be optional vs.
mandatory in the design for his Date/Time stamp program is
coincidental with an issue I tripped over the other night with the
DELTAGS frame in U2. I was in the process of converting / editing 4
files in quick succession. It was late, and I wasn't as sharp as when
I typically do this. In brief, I wound up over-writing the default
DELTAGS.Tmp each time -- thereby nullifying about half an hour's work
-- instead of renaming each file each time in the course of making the
"final" Save, as I normally would have done. (Actually, I don't Save
the converted file at all until I'm done with the editing and
cleanup.) If I could revise the design of that frame, I'd be inclined
to force the user to rename it upon saving . . . but that's just me,
and I recognize this might not suit others. Short of that, some kind
of overwrite warning perhaps ? Normally you get that (from your OS
?), when attempting to save a file of same name to the same location.
But I could have sworn this never came up, when I was using DELTAGS on
file after file.

Jordan