Re: Xy4 and cold feet

You see? This is what I mean about the value of the
U2-equipped Xy4. It slices, it dices, it's a modern marvel. Will even
tell you what Manhattan cross street an avenue address is at.

The U2 module is now bigger than the program itself (Editor.exe).

Reply to note from Nicholas Clifford Tue,
15 Mar 2011 14:27:50 -0400

> I keep Xy3 going for one reason only, and that's because many
> years ago I did a neat program for it designed to extract
> footnotes from a manuscript so you could put them in a separate
> file (as demanded by publishers). Never could figure out how to
> do that with Xy4, which I otherwise greatly prefer.

There's a U2 routine, MoveFN, which does that. I wrote it sometime
in the mid '90s.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx