Re: Keyborad repeat rate setting...?

We are indeed on the same page, but my eye perhaps get more irritated that your's by lag.
Yes, it's quite irritating, as is that I can type a few milliseconds faster
than the character appears on the screen. I probably wouldn't know to
object if I hadn't been a Xy-user, i.e., someone accustomed to
lightning-fast responsiveness (in pre-XP days).
I wish I could. All I can do is report what I see. Perhaps Leslie and
Martin can weigh in. Spent two hours last night and two tonight going back
and forth. I get small improvement with the KS command, enough to take the
trouble .

I'm unclear as to which KS setting makes for the improvement?
Anyway, I'm closer to getting XyDos to work well on XP in a window than I
have been in months. As always I appreciate your time.

Me, too. A long and (needlessly) painful process.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx