Re: UV

Thanks, you guys. I think I found a place that offered it for 99$ here
in the US which seems a little untoward (that was via an AltaVista
search, but I must say I find I'm using HotBot more and more). Mein
Deutsch ist sehr shrecklisch, but i could probably figure it out.

I'm still hoping someone here just doesn't use fullscreen Xy anymore
and simply hasn't got any use for UltraVision.

--Rafe